Give a Wish List Item
Thank you for your interest in supporting families at Ronald McDonald House Charities Toronto with a gift in kind. While the best way to support our ongoing needs is through monetary donations, we do accept certain items on our Wish List.
Please review the list of items we most need at this time. Our Wish List is updated regularly as we work to meet the unique needs of our families in the House and our Family Rooms.
If you have any questions about the Wish List, please consult our FAQs
We encourage you to arrange a delivery time in advance so that you can be greeted and thanked. Please email email@example.com
Greatest current need
Gift cards for teens, infants and parents
- Gift cards in $25 denominations for grocery stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Toys R Us, Chapters/Indigo, McDonald’s, Eaton Centre, Amazon, teen fashion stores and beauty products.
- Teddy bears (must be new) for teddy bear clinics
Family Room items
- White liquid glue
- Glue sticks
- Straight-edged scissors
- Throws/comfy blankets for napping adults
- Baby blankets
- Disposable cups (for hot and cold beverages)
- Face cloths
- Reusable water bottles
- Notebooks/journals and pens
- Aluminum foil
- Kitchen knives
- Plastic wrap
- Sandwich bags (large and small)
- Office supplies