April 17, 2019
A fun and easy dessert recipe your kids will love.
This flower pot chocolate pudding recipe is perfect for a family treat this spring. Your kids will love decorating their flower pot of chocolate “dirt” and it’s easy to make.
Ingredients (makes four flower pots):
- 2 4oz boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 12 Oreos (crushed)
- 4 “flower pots” (can use small glass or plastic cups)
- Candy of your choice (gummy worms, gummy carrots)
- Craft pipe cleaners to make flowers
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and chocolate pudding mix.
- Stir to mix together for about two minutes until all the lumps are gone.
- In a small plastic bag, place the 12 Oreos, seal and smash with a rolling pin.
- Layer to fill 1/4 of your "pot" with the chocolate pudding, then sprinkle 1/8 of the crushed Oreos on top.
- Add another 1" of pudding or so (1/4 of the pudding for each pot), then sprinkle another 1/8 of the crushed Oreos (you want it to look like dirt on top).
- Select and place candies of your choice like gummy worms or gummy carrots in the pot.
- Plant your flower on top.
- Repeat with the other three pots.
- Serve and enjoy!